Online registration for the Arabic Linguistics Forum and conference dinner has now closed. If you have already registered you can check your booking via the online store.
- Full fee £150.00 (GBP)
- Student fee £75.00 (GBP)
The registration fee includes tea/coffee and a cold buffet lunch for each of the three days of the conference and the welcome reception on Monday evening. Please advise us of any dietary or access requirements at the time of booking. If you have any questions about the registration process please contact us.
The conference dinner will be served at 7pm on Tuesday 13th December in the Treehouse, Humanities Research Centre.
Price: £20 without wine/£25 with wine.
You must book for the conference dinner as part of the online registration process (booking will close on Sunday 27th November). Shortly after booking closes we will write to ask for your choices from the menu below.
- Hot roast Whitby salmon served with heritage potato salad and a Yorkshire lemon oil
- OR Wild mushroom tartlet with heritage tomatoes and tarragon oil (V)
- main (served with a leaf salad):
- Tagine of lamb* with herb couscous, roasted tomatoes and pitta bread
- OR Aubergine cannelloni filled with Mediterranean vegetables & goat’s cheese with herb crusted Polenta (V)
- Pistachio cake served with tea/coffee
- water and soft drinks included
- you can add wine to your meal for an optional extra £5