The fourth Arabic Linguistics Forum conference was hosted online by the University of Leeds, 30th June-2nd July 2020 (including a pre-conference study day).
The conference programme is still available here.
Keynote speakers are:
- Nancy Hawker (The Aga Khan University)
- Stuart Davis (Indiana University)
- Ahmad al-Jallad (Ohio State University)
- Marijn Van Putten (Leiden University)
- Barry Heselwood (University of Leeds)
Organisers: Roberta Morano with Sarah al-Mutairi, Malek Chaieb, Nouran Khallaf and Dr Ruba Khamam. You can see information posted during the conference on Twitter. A selection of talks from the conference are available to view on the conference YouTube channel.